Principles of wardrobe
Who doesn’t love hoarding their wardrobes with clothes, jewellery, bags and all the fashion junk? We pile and pile up our wardrobe until there is no space. With all those trends inside a single door! From the time trends became mainstream till today, we have multi options and trends as well, we generally forget the basic ingredients of a staple wardrobe! So here are a few must have’s or principles of our closet that we should always invest in-
- Basics- No matter what color, no matter how many of them, we should always store basic tees ranging from sleeveless to full length. They can be your go to when you don’t feel like putting efforts to dress. Complimenting a basic tee with fancy bottoms or an over coat can uplift your entire look!
- A classic shirt- Investing in shirts will never make you regret your buy. If you don’t like playing with prints and colors, you can always rely on white shirts that will not only be your formal piece during an interview but also look stylish when paired with classic bottoms. If you wish to play with style then you can also pair shirts with junk jewelry or a midi skirt.
- Statement earrings- The choice of earrings totally depends on your liking or routine. If you are a person who wants to go minimal then you can purchase mini stud or stone earrings. If you love ethnic then surely go ahead with jhumkies, and if you want to go loud then you can try hoops or dangling earrings. Intricate and versatile earrings never go unnoticed too!
- Daily handbag- The market offers too many designs and kinds of hand bags. Choosing few of your favorite handbags that are very comfortable for daily use and one that is perfect for parties. Keeping two three handbags if you’re not much into styling is sufficient for you. Sling bags, shoulder bags, tote, fanny packs, are few kinds that most people use today.
- Denim - Splurging on denims is not at all a bad choice. One should always have denims that are comfortable, stylish, well fitting, and in trend. Your denim also sets a style quotient when you step out. No matter what height you are, you can always invest in denim jeans like skinny, boot cut, wide leg, distressed, boyfriend jeans, etc. Denim jackets, Denim dresses, denim skirts and denim t-shirts are also few pieces that stay in the trend always!
- Belts- Now a days belts are very much chosen by people to not just fit that bottom well but also style it with multiple clothing options. Investing in one neutral belt that will not only go with bottoms but also go with dresses or kurtis to synch around the waist.
- Right lingerie- Being a woman it is very important to own the right lingerie. Which not only assures comfort but also quality. Purchasing low material pieces cannot be good in the longer run. Hence it is very essential to have complete knowledge about the right lingerie one should own.
These six ‘must haves’ will always be your life savior. In fact they will always catch your eye when you are in haste or confused about your outfit of the day. Owning fancy pieces is also an investment but it is restricted to only outings and parties, however these staple pieces can be worn 365 days without giving any second thought.
You can have a look at our very fresh collection of clothing, jewellery, handbags and belts! Quality assured!